You will have previous experience working in a childcare setting and have an excellent career history. You will have experience of caring for children between 6 weeks and 5 years and be qualified in Childcare NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Your duties will involve:
* Supervising Crèche Assistants
* Caring for children
* Setting up and taking down toys and equipment
* Keeping the children's areas clean and tidy.
* Carry out activities to entertain the children and provide a stimulating environment
The successful applicant will be committed, flexible, caring and have a child-centred approach to your work. Excellent communication and organisational skills will also be an advantage.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
The position covers 21 hours across Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some overtime may be required to cover annual leave and sickness.
In return we offer good rates of pay, full training, uniform, subsidised meals when on duty and free use of most facilities.
For more information on the role, please contact Jackie Blears, Crèche Manager on 01344 454203 ext 224.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online (see below). If this is not possible, you may download the application form and return to the postal address stated in the Application Pack. Alternatively phone 01344 351840 quoting the above reference number.
- Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
- Bracknell Leisure Centre are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff working with children/young people will be subject to a CRB disclosure.
- Vacancy closed